A great fall-themed activity to practice long division!
How to use these task cards:
1. Print, laminate, and cut task cards. Shuffle cards before students use them.
20 scarecrow head cards and 20 scarecrow body cards are included.
2. Use task cards during math centers.
*You may want to use less cards depending on the time you have.
* Be sure to include matching quotients! (see #3)
3. Each card’s quotient has ONE match in the bunch. For example, if a scarecrow head has a quotient of 299, then a scarecrow body will have a quotient of 299. Students must work out problems to find the match. (Students will be BUILDING a scarecrow when they find the match.)
4. Students can check their answers with the provided answer key.