Also included in
- Are you looking to engage your students with real-life math word problems? This resource is designed to challenge students with 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication and long division word problems all about the National Parks.Multiplication Word Problems Resource Includes:3 Page Classwork Handouts1 Pag$5.40$6.00Save $0.60
- Are you looking to engage your students with real-life math word problems? This resource bundle is designed to challenge students with 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication, long division, addition, and subtraction word problems all about the National Parks. There are four resources included in this bun$10.25$12.00Save $1.75
- Do you use the National Parks with your students? This comprehensive bundle includes 18 resources to bring the national parks to your classroom. From math to writing, project based learning and research activities, this bundle will carry you through the year! Save over 30% by purchasing the bundle!M$48.00$68.50Save $20.50
- Are you a 4th grade math teacher looking for resources that span the entire school year?! Then this is the bundle for you! With over 30 resources, you'll have something for nearly every topic you cover in 4th grade math. Topics include:AdditionSubtractionMultiplying by 1 Digit Numbers2 Digit by 2 Di$65.00$95.25Save $30.25
Are you looking to engage your students with real-life math word problems? This resource is designed to challenge students with long division word problems all about the National Parks.
Included in this resource:
- 2 Page Classwork Handout
- 1 Page Homework Handout
- 2 Page Extention Handout
- Exit Slip
- Task Card Option
- Answer Key
- Full Color and BW Printing Options
It is suggested to complete this activity over two 30-45 minutes math periods. Please note, the task card option includes the same questions at the classwork, homework, & extension handouts
Did you know? This resource is included in my National Park Ultimate Bundle. Purchase today and receive all future National Park resources I post to my store (except national park reading comprehension resources).
See what teachers are saying about this resource:
- "Used this in math to connect with an environment/national park PBL that we were working through. Great practice! I had a few kids researching the parks mentioned in their free time because the word problems made them curious about what/where the park was."
- "This was perfect to help my students focus on really reading the question and giving the answer that the problem asked for! I love the National Parks theme as well. Thank you!"
- "We are doing an entire unit on National Parks and I love being able to carry the unit across many subject areas. This is a fun way to integrate National Parks with math."
Check out some related resources:
Connect with Me!