Also included in
- NEW differentiated strategies for teaching multiplication and long division using colors, shapes, and organizers to visually teach math. These are concrete methods that help students visualize the process. This method uses graphic organizers allowing students to visualize the step-by-step process.Th$29.99$44.00Save $14.01
- This Ultimate Bundle features everything you need to teach any level of multiplication and division to all learners - fantastic for beginners, special education, and intervention students. Students learn to multiply multi-digit numbers and solve long division problems using visual strategies! These$47.00$88.50Save $41.50
- You'll love teaching 2 digit x 2 digit multiplication and long division using colors, shapes, and organizers to visually teach math! Lots of practice and great intervention - fabulous for new learners, strugglers, and special education students! These are concrete methods that help students visualiz$11.00$15.50Save $4.50
- Try out this NEW visual strategy for teaching long division using colors, shapes, and patterned organizers to teach long division. Plus, graph paper is a tried-and-true method for keeping students' work organized and neat as they solve long division problems.his bundle includes lots of practice, rep$27.00$46.50Save $19.50
Your students will love this NEW visual strategy using long division differentiated organizers and worksheets with colors and shapes. Lots of practice, interactive, and great intervention - fabulous for new learners, strugglers, and special education students. These are concrete methods that help students visualize the process.
All worksheets and graphic organizers in this set focus on 2-digits ÷ 1-digit and 3-digits ÷ 1-digit long division problems. Several pages feature problems with no remainders but most pages feature problems with remainders.
The shapes and colors allow for differentiation and scaffolding for a more hands-on engaging division lesson. This process guides 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and special education students with the sequence of steps for multi-digit division.
Scaffold lessons easily - great for special education students, response to intervention (RTI), visual learners, and at-risk students. Visual, hands-on learning for students.
These long division organizers (templates) and worksheets are a teaching aid like you’ve never seen before! The organizers were designed to make the standard long division process easier to understand and learn because colors and shapes guide students through the process.
- Directions/how to use the organizers so that you're comfortable teaching this method
- 24 pages of division organizers (color-coded and in black and white) to help students learn the process of long division
- 11 Ready-to-use worksheets (NO PREP!) providing students lots of practice to learn the process (Several pages feature problems without remainders but most pages include remainders)
- 2 grid paper (graph paper) division worksheets - mixed-type problems to help students transition to independence
- Answer keys for all worksheets
Still Unsure? Check out my Blog Post about my Multiplication and long Division Organizers and Worksheets Strategies. I think you'll like what you see! New Strategies for Multiplication and Long Division
- Visual organizers provide students with a visual to guide them through the process of long division. Shapes and colors provide students with concrete visuals as they learn to follow the progression of steps needed to solve long division problems.
- Differentiated organizers and worksheets provide just enough help to students. Teachers can choose the “just right” level for each student.
- Graph paper worksheets provide an easy transition from the organizers to independence!
Note: This resource is not editable by computer, but made to be written on by hand.