Also included in
- Teachers and students both LOVE how these graph paper worksheets keep students' work organized and neat. This BUNDLE of differentiated graph paper multiplication and division worksheets save busy teachers TIME while preparing students with scaffolded math practice at the level each student needs. De$32.99$54.00Save $21.01
- This visual, concrete strategy uses colors and shapes to teach students the long division strategy. These ready-to-print worksheets and organizers are concrete methods that help and guide students visualize the long division process.Plus, graph paper is a tried-and-true method for keeping students'$25.97$51.25Save $25.28
- This Ultimate Bundle features everything you need to teach any level of multiplication and division to all learners - fantastic for beginners, special education, and intervention students. Students learn to multiply multi-digit numbers and solve long division problems using visual strategies! These$47.00$93.75Save $46.75
These differentiated graph paper worksheets cover long division of 2-digit by 1-digit, 3-digit by 1-digit, 4-digit by 1-digit, 3-digit by 2-digit, and 4-digit by 2-digit numbers. All worksheets focus on using remainders as fractions.
You receive 10 DIFFERENT WORKSHEETS each with 3 levels of support - for 30 WORKSHEETS TOTAL!
- 2 different 2-Digit by 1-Digit division worksheets (3 levels of differentiation for each worksheet)
- 2 different 3-Digit by 1-Digit division worksheets (3 levels of differentiation for each worksheet)
- 2 different 4-Digit by 1-Digit division worksheets (3 levels of differentiation for each worksheet)
- 2 different 3-Digit by 2-Digit division worksheets (3 levels of differentiation for each worksheet)
- 2 different 4-Digit by 2-Digit division worksheets (3 levels of differentiation for each worksheet)
- Detailed Answer Keys showing every step of the problem solved - Saves you grading time!
THREE LEVELS OF SUPPORT for your students:
- Typical worksheet - typical long division problems on graph paper
- Guided Practice Level 1 - provides the quotient without the remainder as a fraction - students still need to figure out how to write the remainder as a fraction.
- Guided Practice Level 2 - provides the quotient with the remainder as a fraction along with arrows to guide students with the sequence of steps.
The answer keys show all problems completely solved so teachers can quickly identify how students made mistakes.
- Alignment of Numbers and Columns
- Neatness and Number Size - improves graphomotor skills
- Effective for visual learners and visual discrimination
- Organized Writing = Organized Thinking
Remember - proper alignment is absolutely critical to success with division!
Graph paper is a great accommodation tool for visual and spatial learners. This resource has been used successfully with students in special education, RTI, at-risk, struggling students, and in general education classrooms.
Related Graph Paper Multiplication & Long Division Resources:
- Long Division On Graph Paper: 2 Digits by 1 Digit
- Long Division On Graph Paper: 3 Digits by 1 Digit No Remainders
- Long Division On Graph Paper: 3 Digits by 1 Digit With Remainders
- Long Division On Graph Paper: 4 Digits by 1 Digit
- Long Division On Graph Paper: 3 Digits by 2 Digits
- Multiplication Worksheets: 3-Digit Multiplication on Graph Paper
- Multiplication Worksheets: Multi-Digit Multiplication on Graph Paper
- Long Division On Graph Paper: 4-Digits and 5-Digits by 2-Digits
- Dividing Decimals - Long Division On Graph Paper
- Long Division on Graph Paper - Changing Remainders to Fractions
- Multiplying Decimals Worksheets: Multi-Digit Multiplication on Graph Paper