Perfect for your literacy center, focusing on Long E. There are three spelling patterns (ee, ea, ey).
This packet includes:
- Word Lists with pictures (I suggest printing out twice - once for display. Then second time for the Sort)
- Sorting Mat
- 2 Sorting Mat recording sheets: listing the words and sentence writing (I usually print this double sided)
- Puzzle phonics
- Puzzle phonics recording sheet
- Puzzle phonics recording sheet (sentences)
- Find a Rhyme matching game
- Find a Rhyme recording sheet (I make this double sided)
- Find, Roll, and Color
- Two Rainbow Writes
- Writing: "Build it, Write it, Draw it!" (3 levels for differentiation. The first and second writing includes the capital letter and punctuation mark. The third sheet does not include capitals or punctuation).
These are simple, easy to use activities that your students can do during center/station time, as well as independent learning time. Enjoy!
Check out my other Literacy Center Activities:
Phonics Centers: Digraph WH
Phonics Centers: Digraph SH
Phonics Centers: Digraph TH
Phonics Centers: Digraph CH
Phonics Centers: Digraph CK
Phonics Centers: Digraph Bundle