This packet was created to practice the ee and ea vowel teams.
Table of Contents:
1. 4 Read, Trace, Write and Draw Activities: Students practice writing words that end in -ee, -eed, -eam, -eak
2. 7 Roll and Write: Students roll a die and write the long ee/ea word in the box.
3. Mega Word Hunt: Students hunt for words that follow the long ee/ea patterns: (-eet, eat, -eed, -eam ) and write them on their game board.
4. 2 Highlighting long ee/ea Words: Students use highlighters to find long ee/ea words. Students then write these words on their paper.
5. 2 Long ee/ea Word Ladders: Students use the beginning consonants to create new long ee/ea words that end in -eet, -eed,
-eat and -eak
6. 2 Long ee/ea Pictures: Students read and then illustrate the long ee/ea sentences.
7. 2 Long ee/ea Word Search: Students search for the 6 hidden long ee/ea words.