Also included in
- Writing just got more fun for your students — and easier for you. Your students will love writing with these Phonics Based Writing Prompts With Word Bank. Each set of these NO PREP phonics writing prompts will focus on a specific phonics sound. The word bank provides a variety of words using differe$74.90$107.00Save $32.10
Help your students work on a variety of writing skills while also working on the Long I phoneme. These guided writing activities will have your students loving writing as they work on activities like writing a poem, a comic, an e-mail, or a postcard. Within each writing activity, students are provided a list of Long I words that should be used in the writing. The activities include both single and multisyllabic words that will help your students with spelling long I words. These phonics writing prompts are fun and will engage your students. The perfect addition to your whole class writing lessons, daily writing journal, or the writing center. Your students will love these fun and engaging guided writing activities.
Download the Preview to see a sample of these phonics writing prompts.
Long I Phonics Writing Prompts includes:
- 10 guided writing prompts
- Long I word list on each prompt
- Covers a variety of writing skills
Phonics Guided Writing Prompts are great for:
- Writing Centers
- Whole-Class Writing Lesson
- Morning Work
- Daily Writing Journal
More Fun and Engaging Phonics Activities:
- No Prep Phonics Worksheets and Activities for ar a au al ear
- Phonics BINGO | Spelling Games for Fun Spelling Practice
- Long Vowel Sounds | Cootie Catchers & Fortune Tellers for Long Vowels
- Long Vowels Activities Bundle | Long Vowel Worksheets and Games
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.