Are you trying to figure out how to long-range plan, when you're not exactly sure what will happen this fall? This set, all in Google Drive, will help you prepare for either distance or hybrid/ blended learning (part distance/ part in-person), and includes:
- A song list template for distance learning
- A year plan overview for distance learning, for each grade level (K-6)
- A folk dance index for social distancing, with five suggestions already included
- A singing game index for social distancing, with five suggestions already included (note: instead of singing as they play the game, students might sing inside their heads, hum, and/or listen to a video of you singing, depending on your regulations)
- Standards tracker for NCAS: Each tab includes all of the NCAS standards for that grade level (K-6), with the ability to mark as "complete," "in progress," "skipped," or not started," mark the quarter(s) you're covering that standard, and indicate any assessments
- Weekly lesson tracker, to help you keep track of distance and in-person lessons
- Lesson plan template for distance learning: Includes objectives, aligned standards, musical skills, concepts, etc., like a typical lesson, but also includes notes for social distancing and cleaning, and notes about technology platforms. Two versions are included: one with sub-categories for the NCAS strands, and one without.
- Video overview: A link is included to an almost 20-minute video, which will give you an overview of the entire set, and how to use!
- Directions for the set, with suggestions for how to use
I hope this is helpful to you, as you begin planning for the fall! For more music education and distance learning ideas, visit my blog at www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com.