Students will practice sorting & classifying words containing short or long vowels. This activity is great for putting in pocket charts, centers, cookie trays, playing games, and much more. Add the headers to containers, and have children sort that way too.
So many uses, and so fun!
What You Get:
- 2 headers for sorting: long & short vowels.
- 4 long a_e cards: cake, face, game & tape.
- 5 long ai cards: sail, snail, pail, mail, & nail.
- 4 long ea cards: seal, leaf, meat, & eat.
- 3 long ee cards: seeds, tree, & bee.
- 4 long i_e cards: tire, hive, kite, & fire.
- 3 long ie cards: pie, fries, & tie.
- 4 long o_e cards: bone, rose, cone, & rope.
- 4 long oa cards: soap, toast, coat, & boat.
- 3 long u_e cards: cube, mule, & tube.
- 2 long ue cards: blue, & glue.
- 4 short a cards: hat, fan, can, & dad.
- 4 short e cards: jet, hen, ten, & web.
- 4 short i cards: six, zip, rip, & pig.
- 4 short o cards: fox, hot, top, & hop.
- 4 short u cards: cup, sun, hug, & bug.
SAVE!! Check it out:
This activity download is also included in my Ultimate K-1 Activity Bundle HERE
Follow My Blog For Homeschool and Teacher Inspiration Here.
Follow Me on Facebook for FREE giveaways here.
Watch my videos on YouTube Here.