Also included in
- Struggling readers no more! Help students become more comfortable with reading word families words and rhyming. This huge packet is full of engaging hands-on phonics activities (PRINTABLE AND DIGITAL). Use during daily 5, guided reading, spelling, literacy block, RTI, or during literacy centers. **$47.00$63.75Save $16.75
Practice long and short vowels in a fun hands-on way. These board games are perfect to use all year round and especially in fall. Appropriate for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Use in/for: literacy centers, small groups.
A description of how to use each of the board games is included!
What word families are practiced
✔ short A word families (-ab, -ack, -ad, -ag, -am, -amp, -and, -an, -ang, -ank, -ant, -ap, -ash, -ass, -at)
✔ short E word families (eck, -ed, -ell, -en, -end, -ent, -est, -ess, -et)
✔ short I word families (-ib, -ick, -id, -ift, -ig, -ill, -im, -in, -ing, -ink, -ip, -int, -it, -itch, -ilt)
✔ short O word families (-ob, -ock, -oss, -od, -og, -ong, -op, -ot)
✔ short U word families (-ud, -ub, -uck, -uff, -ug, -um, -un, -unk, -ump, -unch, -ung, -unt, -ush, -ust, -ut)
✔ long A word families (-ace, -ade, -age, -aid, -ail, -ain, -ane, -ake, -ame, -ase, -ape, -ate, -ay, -ave, -aze)
✔ long E word families (-eat, -eak, -eek, -eal, -eap, -ean, -eam, -ee, -eed, -eel, -een, -eep, -eet)
✔ long I and U word families (-ice, -ide, -ile, -ike, -ime, -ine, -ie, -ife, -ipe, -ire, -ite, -ive, -ude, -ue, -ute)
✔ long O word families (-oach, -oad, -oal, -oat, -oast, -obe, -ode, -oke, -ole, -one, -ope, -ose, -ote, -ow, -own)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Phonics Activities PIANOS for Google Slides
- Blending CVC Words GUMBALL for Google Slides
- Phonics practice ESCALATORS for Google Slides
- Silent E Activities SUBMARINES for Google Slides
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.