Are you looking for a way to engage your learners when learning about CVCe words? Write the room is a fun and interactive way to get your students moving around the classroom. After placing word/concept cards around the classroom, students will walk around with a clipboard and recording sheet. Students write the words/answers they find on your chosen recording sheet.
In each vowel set, you will find:
- 12 color write the room cards WITH words
- 12 black and white write the room cards WITH words
- Recording Sheet: students write the words to match each picture
- 12 color write the room cards WITHOUT words
- 12 black and white write the room cards WITHOUT words
- Recording Sheet: students write the words under the correct word ending
The SAME words and/or pictures are included on all included sets.
A - bake, cake, lake, rake, game, name, cave, wave, case, vase, face, race
I - bike, dime, lime, time, line, nine, vine, ripe, bite, kite, five, hive
O - hole, mole, pole, home, bone, cone, rope, hose, nose, rose, note, vote