These Long Vowel Blending Cards Bundle encourage students segment, blend, and read words in a variety of phonics patterns. Students will touch the dot under each letter and sound the sound. They will then use the arrow to blend the sounds together.
The cards are low ink and all black and white for easy printing. You can print to color paper/ cardstock if you'd like to color code each vowel set. Each set does come with a color cover option, if you choose to use it.
To look at each card, take a look at the preview!
- All black/ white cards to save on printing!
- Color cover cards to use to separate each vowel pattern
- Over A Vowel Cards
- Over E Vowel Cards
- Over I Vowel Cards
- Over O Vowel Cards
- Over U Vowel Cards
- That's over TOTAL Long Vowel Cards in this Bundle!!!
- Large dots under each letter
- Large arrow to blend sounds together
- All long vowel patterns
Use of this Product
- This set was created for first grade, but can be used as enrichment for Kindergarten or reteaching for Second Grade.
- This set can be used for small groups or interventions
- Laminate cards for students to use in a center
- Slip sheets into a sheet protector for durability
- Students can use these cards independently or in partner pairs
If you have questions, please use the Q and A tab before purchasing!
Click here for my Facebook page
Click here for my Blog
Click the star to follow me on TpT
All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.