Knowing long vowel digraphs helps students gain spelling and reading fluency skills. This resource has a variety of fun and interactive ways for students to practice and learn about the long vowel sounds for a, e, i, o, and u. The long vowel digraphs included are ai, ay, a_e, e_e, ee, ea, i_e, igh, ie, o_e, oa, ow, u_e, ew, oo. Students will be circling, coloring, cutting, gluing and writing with these fun pages. These no prep pages are perfect for word work, literacy stations, independent/group work, morning work, homework, or anything else you want!
This PDF File Includes:
* Long A Vowel Sound Anchor Chart
* Long E Vowel Sound Anchor Chart
* Long I Vowel Sound Anchor Chart
* Long O Vowel Sound Anchor Chart
* Long U Vowel Sound Anchor Chart
* Write the missing letters x5
* Long vowel sort cut and paste x5
* Circle similar long vowel sounds x2
* Color by long vowel sound x2
* Answer keys for all of the above
Looking for more no prep phonics worksheets? Take a look at Syllable Patterns V/CV, VC/V, and VC/CV
and R-Controlled Vowels!