Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.33 MB | 20 pages
This packet was created to help your students practice reading long vowel words. Each set of sentences focuses on a specific long vowel pattern. The students are instructed to read and then illustrate each sentence.
Table of Contents:
1. Long a patterns: -ame, -ate, -ape, -ake
2. Long e patterns: -ee, -eed, -eam, -eak
3. Long i patterns: -ive, -ide, -ime, -ine
4. Long o patterns: -ose, -oke, -one
5. Long u patterns: -u_e, -ue