Oh my gosh... this is BIG! Like 247 pages big! Everything you need for teaching long vowels!
A complete bundle of Long Vowel activities including both paper/pencil and interactive games! I designed these for my first graders but they could be used with more advanced Kindergartners as well as second or third grade students.
Word families include:
Long A: ake, ate, ane, ape, ail, ay, and more!
Long E: eal, eat, eel, eet, and more!
Long I: ime, ite, ike, ice, ile, ive, ight, y, and more!
Long O: one, ote, ose, ole, oat, ow, and more!
Long U: une, ube, ule, uit, ue, ew, and more!
- 78 printable worksheets: word searches, writing long vowel words, ABC order, picture sorts, word sorts, rainbow writing, etc.
- 132 Long Vowel Puzzles: Matching words to pictures
- Connect 4 Games for each long vowel- 5 versions of the game
- Memory Games for each long vowel- 5 versions of the game
- Long Vowel Word Building Mats for magnetic letters
- Long Vowel Pocket Chart Sorting Cards
Interested in having exclusive free resources, updates, and helpful hints sent right to your inbox?