This bundle includes 8 files, all to increase fluency with the long vowel-silent e spelling pattern. Included are:
1. One set of black and white flashcards. All 120 words have long vowel-silent e and follow the CVCe pattern (no digraphs or consonant blends). 22 pages.
2. Five Magic e fluency chart: one for long a, long i, long o, long u, and one with mixed vowels. These can be used in your small groups as one minute reads, timed reads, or warm-ups. They are slightly different than the fluency charts that go with Units 2 and 3 of Journeys. 7 pages.
3. Adding Magic e worksheets. Students add an e to the end of words and match a picture to each word. There are 6 different worksheets, and each worksheets has mixed vowels. These are great for word work! 8 pages.
4. Differentiated Magic e worksheets. This product contains 12 worksheets (3 for each: long a, long i, long o, and long u). Worksheets for each vowel are differentiated. The easy level has cut and paste matching word to picture, the mid-level has a word bank and space for students to write in a word next to each picture. The high-level has pictures without a word bank and students write in each word. There is also a space on the bottom for students to write a sentence.) 14 pages.
5 & 6. Magic e Picture cards. 15 pages of picture cards (4 to a page, 42 words total). These are great to use in your small group instruction to have students practice blending, segmenting, and isolating sounds in words. One set is in black and white, one set is in color. 30 pages total.
7. Sound boxes for mapping out sounds. 3-box, 4-box, and 5-box. 3 pages.
8. 4 Magic e word searches, along with answer keys. Each word search focuses on one vowel (long a, long i, long o, long u). 10 pages.
These would be great to use in your small groups to teach CVCe words, or as materials in your centers. I find these products especially useful to teach intervention. Students can work individually, or in pairs to read flashcards and map out words. Fluency charts are great to use as a warm up before reading decodable text, or as timed reads. Flashcards are ready to print on cardstock, cut apart and use. I like to put them on a binder ring.
These files are all saved in PDF format in a Zip file. Please make sure you can open Zip files before purchasing!
Do you love a bundle? Then you might also like my Consonant Blend Fluency Bundle
, CVC Word Fluency Bundle
, or my Consonant Digraph Fluency Bundle
I hope you enjoy!