Students will practice reading long vowel words and phonics patterns with these fun word puzzles. This activity is great for putting in pocket charts, centers, cookie trays, playing games, and much more. Add magnets to the back of each piece and use on a white board. So many uses, and so fun!
>>Watch This Video Here To See This Activity In Use!
What You Get:
- 4 long a_e puzzles: cake, face, game & tape.
- 4 long ai puzzles: sail, pail, mail, & nail.
- 4 long ea puzzles: seal, leaf, bead, & game.
- 4 long ee puzzles: seed, feet, beet, & beep.
- 4 long i_e puzzles: tire, lime, kite, & fire.
- 4 long o_e puzzles: bone, rose, cone, & rope.
- 4 long oa puzzles: soap, road, coat, & boat.
- 4 long u_e puzzles: tune, cube, mule, & tube.
- 4 long ue puzzles: fuel, clue, blue, & glue.
SAVE!! Check it out:
This activity download is also included in my Ultimate K-1 Activity Bundle
Follow My Blog For Homeschool and Teacher Inspiration Here.
Follow Me on Facebook for FREE giveaways here.
Watch my videos on YouTube Here.