Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
TThis updated bundle now contains four different resources for teaching long vowel, silent e. There are worksheets, sound/picture cards for phonemic awareness, flashcards for word reading, and more!
Click on the links below to get more detailed information on each product.
1. Long Vowel Silent e Fluency Activities. This resource is 54 pages of worksheets, fluency charts, word lists, flashcards, word sorts, word lists and picture/word puzzles. You can find it here!
2. Long Vowel Silent e practice Worksheets. These worksheets give students the opportunity to add the "e" to a word and match to a picture. You can find them here!
3. Long Vowel Silent e Sound Picture Cards. These come in both color and black and white. I use these in my small group instruction to help students hear the sounds in each word. You can find them here!
4. Long Vowel Silent e Differentiated Worksheets. These are great way for students to practice in centers or small groups! You can find them here!
5. Differentiated Long Vowel Silent e mixed practice worksheets. You can find them here!
These would be great to use in your small groups to teach CVCe words, or as materials in your centers. I find these products especially useful to teach intervention. Students can work individually, or in pairs to read flashcards and map out words. Fluency charts are great to use as a warm up before reading decodable text, or as timed reads. Flashcards are ready to print on cardstock, cut apart and use. I like to put them on a binder ring.
These files are all saved in PDF format in a Zip file. Please make sure you can open Zip files before purchasing!
Do you love a bundle? Then you might also like:
I hope you enjoy!