Long vowels included: silent e, vowel pairs, and y acting as a vowel.
These pages work great in centers or can be used as a follow up activity from a guided reading group.
* a picture sort (to check to see if students can hear the different long vowel names)
* a word sort for each long vowel
* a word sort for silent e and vowel pairs
* a word search
* two different roll and read activities
* pictures to reinforce sentence writing
* short story to highlight long vowel words
* read/color short and long vowel words (finished page creates a picture
* many long vowel word lists to practice reading (these are part of my packet "Racing to Build Sight Word Fluency"