These Long Vowel Writing Activity Sheets are a quick and easy way to reinforce knowledge of 16 different long vowel patterns and to increase reading and writing fluency.
Just print and go! Or laminate to re-use over and over with dry erase markers.
Find the matching CVC Writing Activity Sheets HERE
Includes the following:
• Coloring the long vowel pattern
• Choosing matching long vowel words
• Tracing long vowel words
• Writing words independently
• Putting in alphabetical order
4. nail, rail, tail 5. mail, pail, sail
6. hay, pay, yay 7. day, lay, say
8. name, gate, cake 9. cave, wave, cane 10. lake, case, mane 11. page, pane, race 12. pace, rake, same 13. vase, sale, rage
14. bead, bean, beak 15. heat, leaf, mean 16. leak, seal, team 17. leap, meal, meat 18. peak, read seat
19. bees, feed, heel 20. jeep, beet, leek 21. feet, seed, weed 22. weep, deep, meet 23. week, peel, peek
24. bike, dime, pile 25. fire, dice, vine 26. time, dive, pine 27. bite, five, line 28. ride, hide, kite 29. lime, like, hive 30. wine, nine, hike
31. pie, tie, lie
32. cry, spy, why 33. dry, fly, fry
34. soap, loaf, toad 35. boat, coat, goat
36. aloe, joey, oboe
37. rose, hose, nose 38. home, note, robe 39. bone, cone, doze
40. bow, mow, tow 41. snow, blow, throw 42. show, glow, crow
43. cue, glue, fuel
44. blew, chew, crew 45. brew, grew, new 46. drew, screw, pew
47. loop, fool, room 48. scoop, igloo, stool 49. roof, food, hoop 50. cook, book, woof
51. cute, flute, rude 52. prune, mule, tube 53. cube, fume, mute
Click to find 80 LONG VOWEL PUZZLES
If you have any questions regarding this product please type your question into my Ask a Question tab, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more ideas and free downloads please visit my blog, Liz’s Early Learning Spot.
I wish you happy teaching and learning!
ALL PRODUCTS 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS.
Click on the star above to follow me and keep posted on new products.
Other CVC products you might like
CVC Play Dough Mats
50 Teeny Tiny CVC and Sight Word Books