To use this resource, cut out and laminate the 2 kids holding balloons and all other balloons. Place them in a center with the recording sheet. Students will sort the words and pictures according to if the balloon has a long a sound or not. You can choose to use just the picture balloons or word balloons if you want.
If you enjoy this product, please visit our store for more hands-on Long Vowel Picture & Word sorts!
Included in this package:
- 2 kids holding a balloon, stating Long a Sound and Not Long a Sound
- 12 balloons with long a sound pictures on it
- 12 balloons with not a long a sound pictures on it
- 12 balloons with long a sound words on it
- 12 balloons with not a long a sound words on it
- 1 Recording sheet