Long vowel “e” instruction is fun and engaging with this interactive SMART Board resource. Ready to go! No prep! All you need to do is connect your SMART Board and you’re ready to teach your students the foundations of long vowel “e” patterns. My students love it and so will yours!
Your students will be able to:
• Identify the long vowel “e” sound;
• Distinguish between the short vowel “e” sound and the long vowel “e” sound.
• Identify the “-ee” and “-ea” patterns as long vowel “e” patterns in addition to CVCe words;
• Read long vowel “e” words (both real words and nonsense words) with the “-ee” and “-ea” patterns in addition to CVCe words.
• Write long vowel “e” words with the “-ee” and “-ea” patterns in addition to CVCe words.
You will also find the pages are either self-correcting or they have answer keys.
This group of lessons includes:
• 8 SMART Board pages on identifying the long e sound;
• 25 SMART Board pages on reading long e words;
• 8 SMART Board pages of instruction on the –ee and –ea patterns individually; and
• 14 SMART Board pages on writing long e words.
• 7 Title pages with quick links to skill practice and vocabulary.
62 pages in all!
Please note: This file is made to use SMART Notebook software. You should have this software to use the file. It is not compatible with other interactive whiteboard software such as ActivBoard (Active Inspire) or Promethean boards.