Now UPDATED to be compatible with SMART Notebook 17!* Long vowel “i” Instruction is fun and engaging with this interactive SMART Board resource. Ready to go! No prep! All you need to do is connect your SMART Board and you’re ready to teach your students the foundations of long vowel “i” patterns. My students love it and so will yours!
Your students will be able to:
• Identify the long vowel “i” sound;
• Change a short vowel “i” (CVC) word to a long vowel “i”(CVCe) word by adding a silent e to the end of a short vowel word “i” and read both words.
• Read long vowel “i” silent e words (both real words and nonsense words) and explain the role the silent e has on the vowel sound;
• Identify the “-igh” and “-ie” patterns as long vowel “i” patterns;
• Read long vowel “i” words (both real words and nonsense words) with the “-igh” and “-ie” patterns.
• Write long vowel “i” words with the silent e, “-igh”, and “-ie” patterns.
You will also find the pages are either self-correcting or they have answer keys.
*Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported in SMART Notebook collaborative learning software. This file does not use Adobe Flash activities. It instead utilizes SMART Lab Activities.
62 pages in all!
This file uses SMART Notebook software.
Please be sure you have SMART Notebook software before
you purchase this product. It is not compatible with other interactive whiteboard software including ActivBoard (Active Inspire), Promethean boards, or Mimeo. It WILL NOT CONVERT from a SMART Notebook file to other interactive whiteboard software.
This file has been updated to use SMART Notebook 17.1. It does not use Adobe Flash player elements.
SMART Notebook software is now available as a yearly annual subscription. For more information on SMART Notebook software, please click here: SMART Notebook Software Pricing
You can try out Smart Notebook software for FREE for 45 days here:
SMART Notebook Free Trial