To use this resource, cut out and laminate the 2 kids holding balloons and all other balloons. Place them in a center with the recording sheet. Students will sort the words and pictures according to if the balloon has a long o sound or not. You can choose to use just the picture balloons, word balloons, or both if you want.
If you enjoy this product, please visit our store for more hands-on Long Vowel Picture & Word sorts!
Included in this package:
- 2 kids holding a balloon, stating Long o Sound and Not Long o Sound
- 12 balloons with long o sound pictures on it
- 12 balloons with not a long o sound pictures on it
- 12 balloons with long o sound words on it
- 12 balloons with not a long o sound words on it
- 1 Recording sheet