Long Vowels #1 “a” a, a_e, ai, ay, ei, ey and y Word Work Activities.
These are all engaging, meaningful, and enjoyable activities for students to do during word work, literacy centers, and ELD (56 picture vocabulary cards). Copy the word lists, and vocabulary cards on card stock, cut and laminate for durability. There are 3 games for students to play with dice/spinner cooperatively in pairs. The remaining pages are printables for students to use as consumables.
This 56 page printable packet of activities for the long i spelling patterns includes:
* a, a_e, ai, ay, ei, y, and ey word lists in the form of student cards (10
* abe, ade, afe, ave, ake, ale, ame, ane, ape, are, ase, ate, aze, *age,
and *ace, aid, ail, aim, ain, air, ait, ay, ei, ey, and Extras
* Roll-and-Read partner games for word/sentence fluency using dice
* 56 vocabulary cards with pictures and sentences
* sort the words/pictures into “a” pattern categories (cut and paste)
* complete the sentences cut and paste
* spin, read, and write
* Be a Word Detective using magnifying lens to find long “a” words
* printing practice
* picture-word match and print
* answer keys for the cut and paste sorts
This is one of 3 units (a, e, and i) already in my TpT store, o and u are coming. Please follow me so that you will be notified when I post my new products and freebies.