Long vowels, here we come! Introduce and reinforce common ways to make the long vowel sounds with these activities.
For each of the long vowels, a, e, i, o and u, you get:
- a teaching poster - great for introducing each long vowel
- pocket chart headings
- 27 word cards with pictures - great for sorting
- long vowel sorting mat and recording sheet
- 2 no prep sorting activities
- read the story and highlight long vowel words
- print long vowel words in sentences
- print the long vowel words in the word shapes
- print rhyming words for long vowel words
- long and short vowels - find and print the long vowel words
Great for group instruction, word work stations, literacy centres, and independent work!
You can check out the preview to see what you get.
I hope this is just what you're looking for!