Practice reading long vowels (CVCV words) with your students by playing dominoes! It is one of my students’ favorite games.
This packet includes:
- 7 domino sets
, which practice -ake, -ase, -age, -ame, -ane, -ale, -ave, -ade, -ate, -ace, and -ape CVCV words; and
Don't forget to try:
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long A
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long I
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long O
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long U
As well as:
- Long Vowels CVCV Bingo
- Long Vowels Board Game – Island Hoppers
- Long Vowels Board Game – Mr. Penguin’s Class
Do you work in Korea or Japan?
Do you teach Dolch or Fry sight words?
Follow The ESL Review