Practice reading long vowels (CVCV words) with your students by playing dominoes! It is one of my students’ favorite games.
This packet includes:
- 5 domino sets
, which practice -ice, -ife, -ike, -ite, -ime, -ive, -ire, -ine, -ile, -ise, -ize, and -ide CVCV words; and
Don't forget to try:
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long A
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long I
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long O
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long U
As well as:
- Long Vowels CVCV Bingo
- Long Vowels Board Game – Island Hoppers
- Long Vowels Board Game – Mr. Penguin’s Class
Do you work in Korea or Japan?
Do you teach Dolch or Fry sight words?
Follow The ESL Review