Practice reading long vowels (CVCV words) with your students by playing dominoes! It is one of my students’ favorite games.
This packet includes:
- 5 domino sets
, which practice -ope, -ove, -ode, -one, -ole, -ome, -ose, -oke, -obe, and -ote CVCV words; and
Don't forget to try:
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long A
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long I
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long O
- Long Vowels CVCV Dominoes - Long U
As well as:
- Long Vowels CVCV Bingo
- Long Vowels Board Game – Island Hoppers
- Long Vowels Board Game – Mr. Penguin’s Class
Do you work in Korea or Japan?
Do you teach Dolch or Fry sight words?
Follow The ESL Review