Young learners will have fun practicing long vowels using these five game boards. *The 5 game boards all come in both full color and black & white.
1st board: "Monkey in the Jungle" has ai/ay words (ex: play, wait.)
2nd board: "Froggy goes Home" has ee/ea words (ex: bee, neat.)
3rd board: "Let's go Hiking" has ie/igh/y words (ex: tie, high, fly.)
4th board: "Saving the Polar Bear" has oa/ow words (ex: boat, snow.)
5th board: mixed vowels (with ai/ay/ee/ea/ie/igh/y/oa/ow words)
1. Players take turn throwing a dice or spin a spinner.
2. Use a marker to show where you are.
3. Move your marker the number on the dice or spinner.
4. Read the word. If it is correct stay there, if not move back to your original space.
*For an additional challenge, players must not only read the word but also create a correct sentence.
5. The first player to finish is the winner.
Thanks for viewing and hope you enjoy the game boards!
I would appreciate it, if you would leave feedback and/or a rating for this product.
If you like this product you may want to look at the following:
Short Vowel Game Boards
Bossy R (ar, or, er, ir, ur) Animal Game Boards
Silent e game boards
Silent e Spider Web Phonics Games