Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
64.24 MB | 117 pages
Reviewing long vowel concepts is fun and engaging with this interactive SMART Board resource. Ready to go! No prep! All you need to do is connect your SMART Board and you’re ready to teach your students the foundations of long vowels. My students love it and so will yours!
Your students will be able to:
• Identify the long vowel sounds;
• Distinguish between the short vowel sounds and the long vowel sounds;
• Distinguish between the long vowels;
• Identify common long vowel patterns such as CVCe and CVVC patterns;
• Read long vowel words (both real words and nonsense words) with common long vowel patterns; and
• Write long vowel words with common long vowel patterns.
You will also find the pages are either self-correcting or they have answer keys.
This group of lessons is bundled into to files:
Long Vowel Review Part 1 includes:
• 18 SMART Board pages on identifying the long vowel sounds;
• 8 SMART Board pages on distinguishing between the long vowel sounds;
• 8 SMART Board pages on CVCe pattern instruction;
• 10 SMART Board pages on CVVC pattern instruction, and
• 20 SMART Board title pages with quick links to skill practice and vocabulary.
Long Vowel Review Part 2 includes:
• 42 SMART Board pages on mixed guided practice reading long vowel words; and
• 11 SMART Board pages on mixed guided practice writing long vowel words.
117 pages in all!
Please note: These files are made to use SMART Notebook software. You should have this software to use the files. They are not necessarily compatible with other interactive whiteboard software.