This freebie was created to practice the following long i word pattern:
Full Download Table of Contents:
1. 4 Read, Trace, Write and Draw Activities: Students practice writing words that end in -ive, -ide, -ime, and -ine
2. 5 Roll and Write: Students roll a die and write the long i word in the box.
3. Mega Word Hunt: Students hunt for words that follow long i patterns: (-ive, -ine, -ime, -ide) and write them on their game board.
4. Highlighting long i Words: Students use highlighters to find long i words. Students then write these words on their paper.
5. Long i Word Ladders: Students use the beginning consonants to create new long i words that end in -ive and -ine.
6. Long i Pictures: Students read and then illustrate the long i sentences.
7. Long i Word Search: Students search for the 6 hidden long i words.
8. Long i Letter Box Puzzles: Students write the long i words in the correct letter boxes.