This packet was created to practice the following long o word patterns:
-ope, -oke -ome, -ose and -one
Table of Contents:
1. 2 Read, Trace, Write and Draw Activities: Students practice writing words that end in -oke and -ose
2. 4 Roll and Write: Students roll a die and write the long o word in the box.
3. Mega Word Hunt: Students hunt for words that follow long o patterns: (-ope, -one, -oke, -ose) and write them on their game board.
4. Highlighting long o Words: Students use highlighters to find long o words. Students then write these words on their paper.
5. Long o Word Ladders: Students use the beginning consonants to create new long o words that end in -ose and -one.
6. Long o Pictures: Students read and then illustrate the long o sentences.
7. Long o Word Search: Students search for the 6 hidden long o words.
8. Long o Letter Box Puzzles: Students write the long o words in the correct letter boxes.