"Look WHOOO'S Learning" is an adorable owl-themed pack that's filled with 158 pages of hands-on math tub activities, worksheets, and assessments to not only get you through the first couple weeks of school (and, depending on the grade you teach and how you run your math block, these activities can last through the first couple of months!), but also as a great end-of-year review!
I use these math activities as both review activities at the beginning and/or the end of the school year, and also as extra practice randomly throughout the year. Each activity incorporates TONS of opportunity for DIFFERENTIATION so I find the usefulness of this pack stretches easily from K to Grade 2.
**download the preview for a more in-depth look at this product**
Included in this pack you will find:
* math assessment sheets (number recognition, number writing)
* Night Owl Addition (addition) and 12 extension worksheets
* Geometry (2D & 3D shape vocabulary, attribute sorting) and 3 extension worksheets
* Time Sure Flies! (time to the hour & half hour, analogue & digital times) and 4 extension worksheets
* Graphing is a HOOT! (spinner, bar graphing, & tallying) and extension worksheet
* Measurement (non-standard unit measuring, ordering lengths, sorting lengths) and 3 extension worksheets
* More or Less (basic addition & subtraction) and 4 extension worksheets
* Number Match (numerals & number words) and 2 extension worksheets
* Nest Numbers (number representation: numeral, number word, pictures, tallies, & 10-frame) and 4 extension worksheets
* Number Order (basic number order & skip counting) and extension worksheet
* Patterning (sorting, extending, & creating patterns) and extension worksheet
I hope you and your kiddies enjoy this owl-themed pack as much as we do! :)