A colors/ numbers game for kindergarten and EFL / ESL students.
Look ’n Match includes:
1. 4 A4 sized boards
2. 6 colorful pictures per board
3. 24 cards to match to the pictures on the board.
4. Double sided cards: Pictures on Front (for younger learners). Full sentences on back. (So there is no confusion as to what the picture is. Also so higher level students can use the same game to READ ’n Match)
5. Colors and Numbers
How to play:
1. 1 - 8 players
2. Students pick up a card. Say what it is and match to the correct picture. They should say what the picture on the board is also. Ie: Eight Stars. Brown Beetle. Higher levels should make full sentences. Ie. There are eight stars. It’s a brown beetle.
3. Can be played where all students pick up and match at the same time. Or like a Lotto Game: drawing cards from a pile in the middle. The first student to fill his/ her board wins.
4. Finished? (all cards on top). Do a double check.
Level 1: The teacher can point and ask: What’s this? The first child to answer gets the card as a point.
Level 2: The teacher doesn’t say the word—-but gives hints. The first child to answer gets the card as a point.
C. Level 3: Children give each other hints. The first child to answer gets the card as a point.
This game is great because:
1. It’s simple.
2. It’s fun.
3. Children LEARN as they MATCH and SAY.
This game complements My English Book and Me 1 (buy in Japan through ETJ book service /// or outside Japan on TpT).
Looking for more beginner games/ flashcards? Materials to complement My English Book and Me 1?
3 levels of Bingo
3 sets of Flashcards
4 levels of Look ’n Match
Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products and sales. We upload 1 new game a week.
Please leave ratings and comments. It's a win win. We get valuable feedback and you get money off your next purchase.