Also included in
- This is a bundle of Escape Rooms and Breakout Boxes. It contains activities for Back-to-School, Intro to Shakespeare's London, Romeo & Juliet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Lord of the Flies, and The Odyssey. Each resource also includes a complete Teacher’s Guide (set-up, printing checklist, differ$44.95$51.94Save $6.99
- This review activity for Lord of the Flies by William Golding is a series of puzzles covering plot, character, figurative language, conflict, and theme. You can present this digitally, in a hybrid situation, or fully paper. It has been designed to take 45-60 minutes. This resource also includes a co$11.99$15.98Save $3.99
This review activity for Lord of the Flies by William Golding is a series of puzzles covering plot, character, figurative language, conflict, and theme. You can present this as a Breakout Box (groups work at their desks) or as an Escape Room (groups seek clues you’ve hidden in the classroom). It has been designed to take 30-45 minutes. This resource also includes a complete Teacher’s Guide (set-up, printing checklist, differentiation) and Answer Key. (grades 7-12)
If you'd like you can find the digital version of this escape room here.
1. Four core tasks (plot, character, close reading passage, and an important quote with a writing extension activity) with instructions and clues
2. A *secret* final task that flips the tables on your students and requires that they work as a whole class -- this underscores the themes surrounding collaboration & competition in the novel
3. Five station cards
4. "Oops! You Let the Fire Go Out!" cards (for optional increased difficulty)
5. Student Answer Sheets
6. A full Teacher's Guide with set-up options, a printing checklist, and an Answer Key
7. A poster for your door. ;)
Download the preview for more information!
This resource is now part of this 9th Grade Escape Room Bundle!
Your download is a .pdf file that is print-and-go. Due to the nature of this resource, it is not editable. Instructions for use and copyright information are included in this resource. Feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions. :)
Since your students looove puzzles, check out my Team Trivia Bellringers!
If you're ready to make your own fabulous escape rooms, check out this Escape Room Template Kit. Happy creating!
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Pinterest: Nouvelle ELA Teaching Resources
Facebook: Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA