Also included in
- This Lord of the Flies novel study includes activities, vocabulary, writing prompts, graphic organizers, and more! Every resource includes EL support and differentiation.Begin your Lord of the Flies novel study with an introductory group research project to engage students in the novel and provide t$25.50$49.50Save $24.00
This Lord of the Flies essay is the perfect was to end your novel unit because it combines the novel and a nonfiction article (included). This argument essay includes all of the resources you need to walk your students through the writing process: a Lord of the Flies argument writing prompt, graphic organizers, collaborative brainstorming activity, multiple essay outlines, peer edit form, and two grading rubrics.
- a CCSS aligned argumentative essay prompt
- two different grading rubrics (a 100 point rubric and a rubric that allows you to write in your own points values)
- a peer editing form
- a five paragraph essay outline (3 versions)
- a collaborative brainstorming poster project
- two graphic organizers to help students organize their thoughts
- a thesis generator handout.
This resource is also included in my Lord of the Flies Teaching Unit
Lord of the Flies Teaching Resources: