Lord of the Flies Final Argument Essay
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your students in a hands-on, in-depth, and exciting Lord of the Flies novel study! This Lord of the Flies novel study includes reading and analysis activities, vocabulary, writing prompts, graphic organizers, and more! This Lord of the Flies teaching unit includes a five-week pacing guide anPrice $26.00Original Price $50.25Save $24.25
This Lord of the Flies essay is the perfect was to end your novel unit because it combines the novel and a nonfiction article (included). This argument essay includes all of the resources you need to walk your students through the writing process: a Lord of the Flies argument writing prompt, graphic organizers, collaborative brainstorming activity, multiple essay outlines, peer edit form, and two grading rubrics.
- a CCSS aligned argumentative essay prompt
- two different grading rubrics (a 100 point rubric and a rubric that allows you to write in your own points values)
- a peer editing form
- a five paragraph essay outline (3 versions)
- a collaborative brainstorming poster project
- two graphic organizers to help students organize their thoughts
- a thesis generator handout.
This resource is also included in my Lord of the Flies Teaching Unit
Lord of the Flies Teaching Resources:
Lord of the Flies/William Golding Common Core Bell Ringers
Lord of the Flies Character Analysis Graphic Organizers