Lord of the Flies Group Research Project
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your students in a hands-on, in-depth, and exciting Lord of the Flies novel study! This Lord of the Flies novel study includes reading and analysis activities, vocabulary, writing prompts, graphic organizers, and more! This Lord of the Flies teaching unit includes a five-week pacing guide anPrice $26.00Original Price $50.25Save $24.25
This Lord of the Flies Group Research Project is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a research project. It is the perfect way to introduce your class to William Golding's novel.
The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class. This is a great project to assign before reading the novel so that your students become more familiar with the historical context and parallels of the novel.
This download includes:
- The research project assignment (PDF)
- Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
- Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
- Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
- Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
Lord of the Flies Character Analysis Graphic Organizers
Need a teaching unit for any novel?