Lord of the Flies Interactive Bookmark: Questions, Analysis, Vocabulary
Also included in
- Engage your students in a hands-on, in-depth, and exciting Lord of the Flies novel study! This Lord of the Flies novel study includes reading and analysis activities, vocabulary, writing prompts, graphic organizers, and more! This Lord of the Flies teaching unit includes a five-week pacing guide anPrice $26.00Original Price $50.25Save $24.25
Foldable and interactive comprehension and vocabulary bookmarks for William Golding's novel, :Lord of the Flies". These bookmarks include vocabulary terms, literary analysis (symbolism and theme), reading questions, a timeline of events, and important quotations.
There are a total of four different bookmarks for this novel. Each bookmark covers three chapters in the novel, is double-sided, and contains:
- 10 vocabulary words for students to define
- 12 detailed reading comprehension questions a dedicated space for students to answer the questions
- A place for students to write down three key quotations from each act along with an explanation to help strengthen literary analysis skills
- A place for students to write down a timeline of events
- A place for students to identify important symbols and trace the novel's theme
These bookmarks are foldable, interactive, fun, and engaging. They are a great resource for EL students, struggling readers, honors students, and every student in between. Students will no longer lose their work, and they will understand the novel better.
More resources for Lord of the Flies:
Lord of the Flies/William Golding Common Core Bell Ringers
Lord of the Flies Character Analysis Graphic Organizers
Lord of the Flies Final Argument Essay