A jeopardy game that is aligned with my Lord of the Flies Unit Guide!
INCLUDES- QUESTIONS FROM LORD OF THE FLIES, VOCABULARY FROM LORD OF THE FLIES THAT IS ALIGNED WITH MY UNIT GUIDE, COMMON CORE ALIGNED, AND GRAMMAR AND READING STRATEGIES.
How To Play:
1. Add your contestant names when student are broken up into groups
2. When each group gives their answer, click anywhere on the screen and it will give the answer. Have students answer using: “What is…” Just like Jeopardy.
3. Click the arrow back to the scores and manually enter the scores for each group
4. Questions can be modified if you would like to add your own questions.
5. Maybe having the students watch a clip on YouTube http://youtu.be/SskwBLSku4U for real Jeopardy, would help them understand how it works.
6. Make sure you do not save the game after you have played it.
Have fun. The kids will love it!
7. Once you add the scores, you click anywhere on the screen and it will bring you back to the CATEGORIES
8. Let them know score will be kept as you go along.
9. THERE IS EVEN THE JEOPARDY SONG- make sure your sound is low enough to hear them answer.