Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a basic bundle with the key materials I use each year to teach Lord of the Flies. It comes with the following:
1. Simple, short-answer reading quizzes that break the book up into three parts: Chapters 1-5, 6-8, 9-12
2. An annotation guide/notes page for students to use as a quick reference during discussions to avoid them flipping through their pages searching for a particular passage
3. A symbolism group project with graphic organizer and rubric
4. A guided notes sheet to facilitate discussion using John Green's Crash Course video (to be done after reading LOTF)
5. Mind map materials to help students analyze the novel (check out my mind mapping bundle)
6. The symbolism infographic project
I also teach using literature circles and borrow my discussion questions heavily from the Novel Study Guide that Holt produces. However, I cannot share them on here due to licensing/copyright infringement, but they have great, analytical questions to sift through!