SAVE TIME – SAVE PAPER
AN ENTIRE LORD OF THE FLIES UNIT IN 8 PAGES
This resource is a complete novel study in 8 pages. It is interactive, allowing student engagement and promotes thinking and discussion. It also meets the Common Core, English Language Arts Standards - Reading: Literature. This innovative design is meant to:
• Save paper and be easy to copy – only 8 pages (4 pages front and back). No more standing at the photocopier for hours!
• Handout as a .pdf file. Students can easily see the text on their digital devices. Text can be scaled up and down for easy reading.
• Save time – teachers, facilitators, and students will have the entire unit at their fingertips.
• Be easy to read – each section has large headings to promote easy reading and the “To Do” notes lets teachers and students easily identify which sections are interactive and meant to be completed.
• Includes a suggested unit calendar!
- About the author
- World War 2 evacuation
- Main characters
- Chapter questions
- Discussion questions
- Essay questions
- Visually speaking activity using digital applications
- Literary terms
- Vocabulary word search
- Film response questions
- Final reflection questions
A terrific resource for:
- Home schooled pupils
- Students going on long absences
- Adult learners
- Students in personalized programs
- Students in traditional classrooms
- Teacher candidates