Are you looking for questions to match popular poems associated with Lord of the Flies? In this document, there are 4 poem question pages. The poem is not included, but can be found elsewhere.
Poems included are:
1. “Picture of Childhood” by Yevgeny Yevtushenko (9 questions)
2. “Bleeder” by Stephen Dobyns (12 questions)
3. “ I Stood upon a High Place” by Stephen Crane (10 questions)
4. "Man in a Dead Machine" by Donald Hall (9 questions)
5. “All There Is to Know About Adolph Eichmann” by Leonard Cohen (5 multiple choice questions and answers provided)
6. “Survival Poem” by Sri Chinmoy (3 multiple choice questions and answers provided)
Every poem has questions that deal with the poem analysis, connections to Lord of the Flies, and a review of rhetorical devices.
Also, a poem assignment is included. Students will write a poem that connects to a scene or character from Lord of the Flies and write a reflection connecting their poem to the novel. A rubric is included.
I am using this in my 10th grade advanced and regular English classes.