You can rely on this well-researched unit as a strong base for your lesson plan — it was written by one of our seasoned educators with your needs in mind.
Every Teaching Unit contains:
• A list of academic objectives your students will meet
• Questions for essay and discussion
• A list of literary terms used in the book, with definitions
• A test consisting of multiple-choice questions and free-response essay writing prompts
• A chapter-by-chapter study guide consisting of vocabulary and questions about the book's plot, characters, literary techniques, and more
• Answer keys for the multiple-choice test and study-guide questions
Teaching Units are best used to teach students who are on grade level or in College Prep classes.