Imagine you and your teammates are somehow stranded on a desert island with no native inhabitants. You have no way of knowing where you are or if you’ll ever be rescued.
1. SURVIVAL. What items would you need to survive?
Brainstorm a list of 20 items and describe each item. Then choose only FIVE and number your list with 1 being the most important and 5 being the least important.
2. ADULTS. How would life be different without adults around? Make a list of eight positives and eight negatives. Be specific.
3. GOVERNMENT. What kind of rules would you need to ensure your prolonged survival and cooperation? List ten that you can all agree on.
4. Tasks. Make a list of tasks you and your group members must do to survive on the island.
5. Tying it All Together. Answer the following three questions.
A. What would be your group’s biggest problem on the island?
B. What would be your greatest accomplishment, other than rescue, be?
C. What would you like about your stranded situation?