This EDITABLE 35-page test bank for William Golding's Lord of the Flies has 100 multiple-choice questions and an answer key. Every single question is labelled with national common core codes, and all of the literary reading standards are assessed.
For those of you familiar with my work, rest assured that this test is of the same caliber as always! It contains the actual passages from Golding's text that students must read and analyze to answer the questions. Everything the students need is there on the page, which means less work for you!
There is at least one passage from every chapter, and some chapters have multiple passages included here.
This test bank is editable so that you can use any portion of it at any time to do the following:
1. Make multiple versions of the unit test in case students are absent.
2. Make multiple versions of the test for variety for different class periods.
3. Give students a quiz after each section of the book by selecting only those passages and questions.
4. Use the questions that accompany one passage for standardized test preparation such as the AP Exam or End-Of-Course testing.
5. Choose which questions you'd like to use for various students or class periods based on difficulty.
There are enough questions here so that you can assess every aspect of the novel such as literary devices, character development, writing style, etc. Just use what you need at any given time!