Los Alimentos Activity is a great way to engage students in learning different kinds of foods in Spanish. This activity is intended to not only teach students the name of each food in Spanish but also allow them to use the new words they have learned in various ways. Activities and ideas are on my blog to show you how you can use this activity to encourage language development. The activities on my blog encourages students how to express in Spanish the foods they like and don’t like; how to express what they want and don’t want, as well as how to say give me, etc… Various activities are included for ages 5 and up.
When students learn how to use new vocabulary words in context by speaking and acting out real life scenarios, learning becomes very effective as they internalize each concept.
You will not only find on my blog activities and ideas to use with this product, but will also find several additional Free worksheets as well to use with this product.
Included in this product:
• 17 pages of different kinds of food to cut and paste on disposable plates or on the one included in this product.
• 10 cut and paste pages with all the foods included in this product.
• 11 work sheets pages to use for the cut and paste pages.
• 6 reference pages will all the foods included in this product for review and handouts.
• 1 plate sheet.
• 1 page with images of a spoon, fork, knife and napkin.
Click here for fun ideas and freebies to use with this product