Learn and practice the numbers from zero to one hundred in Spanish while trying to be the first to cover five numbers in a row on your board.
NO prior Spanish experience necessary!
Players each have a numbered playing board and each take turns drawing a number card and reading the name of the number in Spanish. Every player who has that number on their board gets to cover the square, and the first player to cover 5 squares in a row wins!
- 10 different playing boards
- 101 number cards with Spanish names
- 101 unlabeled number cards for advanced play
- Full translation & pronunciation guide
- Complete instructions
- Ideas for extension activities
- Printing & storage tips