Spanish Worksheets with Fill in the Blank sentences using the correct form of the verbs given.
AR, ER and IR. Explanations included.
This Worksheet includes:
• Fill in the Blank sentences
• Verb ending explanations for Comprehension
Ideas/Tips on how to use the Stories:
1. Students taking turns reading out loud in class ⎯ two or
three sentences or a paragraphs at a time and then translating
to English. It does not have to be verbatim but, they need to
make sense of what they translate.
2. After reading out loud, answer questions and make translations
and give answers in class (individually or as group) or silently to
hand in and be graded.
3. As a Worksheet in class
4. As a quiz~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment
5. As a Homework (for grade…)
6. As a Test~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment