“¡Los colores!” teaches your students colors in Spanish through a song, sung to the tune of “Are You Sleeping?” I use it with grades Pre-K to 5th. It’s fun for the kids, easy to use, and has two activities that can be used multiple times. You will receive:
• 2 full-color posters to help you teach the song – one with the color names and one without. (Posters print at 8 ½ X 11, but can be enlarged.)
• Worksheets for 2 activities to go with the song.
• Instructions for the worksheets and one additional activity.
• 1 black-line poster for kids to color
• 1 lyrics page for students
• 1 lyrics page and pronunciation guide to send home.